Episode 29 – Are you ready to start a membership site? With Mike Morrison
Mike Morrison is co-founder of The Membership Guys and Member Site Academy, where he helps guide the growth of high performing memberships, e-learning businesses, and online communities.
With over 15 years experience in digital marketing and online business; Mike has worked closely with multinational brands such as McDonalds, ITV and Ancestry.com; and has been the driving force behind a multitude of 6 and 7 figure membership businesses.
He’s the host of a popular podcast, author of two best-selling books and has been featured on the likes of Social Media Examiner, Huffington Post, Foundr and Net Magazine.
Mike can regularly be found on stages around the world at events including Social Media Marketing World, Tropical Think Tank and Podcast Movement.
I chat to Mike about…
- How he found his niche (within a nice, within a niche 😁)
- How big an audience do you need to start a membership site? He gives an actual figure 😲💪
- How much content do you have to create within a membership site?
- Testing the likelihood of your membership site taking off before you launch using a Minimum Viable Product
- The importance (or not?) of a community within a membership
Connect with Mike
Visit the Member Site Academy Website
Listen to the podcast
Join the Membership Mastermind Facebook Group