Episode 30 – How to produce prolific levels of content for minimum effort | Content Stacking with Colin Grey
Colin Gray is a podcaster, a writer and a PhD in education. He specializes in engaging through content, with podcasting at it’s core. His company, The Podcast Host, helps businesses to grow an audience by combining podcasting, blogging and video to cultivate fanatical fans.
These days, Colin writes regularly on podcasting and content marketing, and he produces five podcasts along with his team at The Podcast Host. The topics include mountain biking, podcasting, subversive leadership and running a business. PodCraft is the flagship, a season-based show which tackles Podcasting topics head-on over a series of shows, looking to create a definitive guide each time.
Colin is also an experienced speaker, both in new media and in the academic world. Most recently he was a main-track speaker at New Media Europe and spoke at Podcast Movement in Texas, USA.
I chat to Colin about…
- How to tie podcasting, video and blogging together
- Stacking engagement as well as content – How to draw people in with one type of content and then build on that engagement with another type until you have their trust
- Smart repurposing – Leveraging the power of each medium
- Colin’s amazing process for converting one content form to another
- A super effective way to repurpose audio content for YouTube
- Creating highlights of long form content to create impactful short form content
- Colin’s top tools for making the most impact with your content