SEO For Beginners
For most people, search engine optimisation seems complex, technical and, quite frankly, terrifying.
All SEO is, is a way to make sure more of the RIGHT people find your website.
Every single business today needs to have an online presence and, so long as Google and other search engines exist, having a visible website is an essential part of this.
This workshop is for you if:
- The mere mention of the words ‘search engine optimisation’ strikes fear into your heart
- You know you need more people to see your website but you don’t know how to make that happen
- Your website is not on page 1 of Google
- You want to improve the performance of your website
- You want to be able to learn the basic techniques to optimise your website pages without relying on your web developer
What you will learn:
- What Google wants from your website in order for it to show it in search results
- What content your website should include
- How to pick the best keywords for your website content
- How to write meta titles and descriptions
- How the URLs of your website pages should be structured
- How to optimise images for search
- How blogging can dramatically improve your website’s SEO
This workshop will give you the toolkit and confidence you need to take control of your website’s SEO and start driving relevant and quality traffic to your website.