Episode 27 – Life Hacks: How to work a shorter week while still getting just as much done with Richard Tubb
Richard Tubb is an IT business growth expert and provides expert advice to help you grow your IT business, working with the owners of IT businesses to help them free up their time, concentrate on doing what is important and making more money.
Richard also does a lot of speaking, training and consultancy work in this sphere to keep him up to date with the wider IT industry.
I chat to Richard about…
- How he’s able to take EVERY Friday off work
- The mind-blowingly simple things he’s done make it as easy as possible for him NOT to put off those things it would be very easy to
- Great working-from-home tips
- How eliminating decision-making from daily life can help make your day go more smoothly and increase productivity
- The role a little bit of ‘normal bloke’ meditation has helped in all of this
- The power of outsourcing
Connect with Richard
Visit his website