Episode 34 – How to create a killer live video show with Ian Anderson Gray
Ian is a Confident Live Marketing consultant and founder of Seriously Social. He’s an international speaker, trainer, teacher, web developer and consultant. He has a passion for making the techno-babble of live video and social media marketing easy to understand. Ian is co-founder of Select Performers – a family run web agency. As well as being a geek, husband, and dad to two kids, Ian is also a professional singer and lives near Manchester in the UK. Ian is also a professional singer and lives in Manchester in the UK with his wife and two kids.
I chat to Ian about…
- How to channel your nerves and use them to improve your live videos!
- How taking part in Facebook live challenges can help with confidence
- Getting started with Insta Stories
- Preparing for a live video – should you script?
- Ian’s top tools for going live on social media